Sapa is the home of dramatic landscapes, colourful hilltribes, breathtaking scenery and is well-known for its Saturday market. Hike through lush rice terraces, watch village life, stay overnight in a ethnic minority village and retire to a vibrant market. This trip offers wonderful experiences.
We care your holiday
SAPA 3 NIGHTS 2 DAYS at Hotel
Night 1 : Hanoi – Lao Cai:
8:00 PM - Mini bus picks guests up from hotel and transfers to Tran Quy Cap train station.
9:00 PM - Train departs and overnight on train.Travel time approx 9 hrs.
Day 1 : Sapa – Cat Cat and Sin Chai – Sapa ( B-L-D )
5.30 AM: Arrive at Lao Cai train station. Our staff will pick you up with the sign of your name then transfer to Sapa.
7:00 AM: A morning shower could be offered after or before Breakfast as your request.
9:00 AM: Check in the hotel then start a new day by a short trek about 3km down to Cat Cat Village - the home of H'mong minority, visit Tien Sa waterfall and also have chance to take part in a performance art of H’Mong boy and girl.
Affer that continue trekking to visit Sin Chai village where you can see spectacular views of the beautiful valley towards Fansipan-highest peak in Vietnam and Indochina; and Black Hmong ethnic minority, see people weaving,embroidering and dying their clothes,… then walk back to Sapa.
Lunch at the restaurant and free time in the afternoon to discover Sapa town and Sapa Market. Dinner at the hotel or restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Sapa (B-L-D)
8:00 AM – Breakfast in hotel.
9:00 AM – Begin trekking from Sapa towards Muong Hoa valley where we can admire magnificent landscapes.
11:30 AM – Trek through Y Linh Ho village with Black H`mong tribe.
12:30 PM – Break for delicious lunch in the local house near by Muong Hoa stream.
1:15 PM – Keep trekking through lush rice-terraces towards Lao Chao village to experience Black H`mong people`s daily life and traditional culture. Continue walking to Tavan village where you can see the Zay minority people with very colorful tradition clothes and scarp
3:00 PM - Walk to the bridge where you get the jeep or car back to Sapa for shower
5: 00 PM - Dinner before you get the bus back to Lao Cai for the night train back to Hanoi
Night 3 : Lao Cai – Hanoi
5:00 AM – Arrive at Tran Quy Cap Train Station. We will bring you back to your hotel for the next trip .
• Train tickets Hanoi/Lao Cai return (soft sleeper with A/C,King Express, Livitran, Hatraco Train, Tulico Train, Sapaly....)
• All meals as mentioned in the tour program.
• Transport as tour program.
• English speaking tour guide.
• All accommodation: Fansipan view, Panorama Hotel & Sunny mountain .
• Entrance fees,security permit
• Personal expenses.
• All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above.
HAVE A GREAT TRIP !
Tour Duration: 3 Nights 02 Days
Tour Operates: Year Round / On Demand
Tour Price in $US
THING TO BRING:
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
Under 2 years old: Free of Charge
From 3 to 5 years old: 50% of adult’s price (No bed) and 75% of adult’s price (with bed)
From 6 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s price (No bed) and 90% of adult’s price (with bed)
NOTE: We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your trip. If you show us that you could book the same type of the trip , for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. We guarantee our prices are the best
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!